Last Update: 2015/03/28
Abbas Naderi Afooshteh Résumé/CV
- Abbas Naderi-Afooshteh, Anh Nguyen-Tuong, Mandana Bagheri-Marzijarani, Jason D. Hiser, Jack W. Davidson Joza: Hybrid Taint Inference for Defeating Web Application SQL Injection Attacks, The Annual IEEE/IFIP International Conference on Dependable Systems and Networks (DSN), 2015.
- Javad Zandi, Abbas Naderi-Afooshteh LRBAC: Flexible function-level hierarchical role based access control for Linux, 12th International Iranian Society of Cryptology Conference on Information Security and Cryptology (ISCISC), 2015.
- Sajjad Arshad, Abbas Naderi, Comparison of Routing Protocols in Mobile Ad-Hoc Wireless Networks, 3rd World Conference on Information Technology (WCIT), 2012.
- DNS Hijacking via DNS Rebinding Won $2000 innovative article of the year award, took 6 months to develop and demonstrate.
- Secure Web Application Development Framework My BS thesis describing web techonologies from a security perspective and providing a framework to approach and use them in a means of minimizing security risks.
- Fast & Flexible NIST Level 2 Role Based Access Control jrbac, the de-facto RBAC standard in theory.
- OWASP ASVS Persian Native Persian version of application security verification standard.
- Qt Quick Tutorial
- Iran Rankings in the World
- Untouched Usages of XOR
- Birthday Paradox in Breadth
- Feminism in Western Games
- Turbo C++ 2D Game Development
- Index of Conincidences
- An Introduction to Cryptography (Book)
- University Rankings Criteria (2009)
- Application Security Checklist
- Web Security Checklist
- Linux Practical Tutorial I mostly used this to kick start my students on Linux world, so that they could do their assignments and projects.
- Operating System Labs Manuscript Co-oped with another Operating Systems lab teacher, this manual is a kick-start for operating systems concepts and practice. From boot to most parts of kernel and UI, console capabilities, POSIX and etc. (I also covered most of Prof. Tanenbaums Operating Systems book on the course.)